Top 5 Raspberry Pi Books with Project Ideas of 2017Mandip
You all know about the Raspberry Pi, right? And perhaps you already are an owner of a Raspberry Pi Starter Kit and are willing to do something unique and advanced with your beloved Pi device. But if you don’t know how to get started with your Pi project, then the best Raspberry Pi books can guide you for that. Getting a single or multiple good types of Raspberry Pi books is a good resource to learn about the Raspberry Pi device and its features and what you can do with it. Check this below list of the “Top 5 Raspberry Pi Books” and get started with your Pi project easily.
Features of the Raspberry Pi User Guide from Eben Upton are:
- It is the 3rd edition of the series, which contains each and everything you need to know about the Raspberry Pi
- Written by the Raspberry Pi Founder Eben Upton self with the help of his friend Gareth Halfacree
- The book includes new and updated information on Arduino and Minecraft on the Raspberry Pi
- Covers all kinds of latest models, updates, and creative applications
- The top rated Raspberry Pi book
This second edition book on ‘Programming the Raspberry Pi’ by Simon Monk will help you to learn and create inventive programs with your Raspberry Pi. It doesn’t matter if you have no programming experience, this book will guide you through the step-by-step process to learn your beloved Pi model.
Features of the Raspberry Pi 2nd edition book from Simon Monk are:
- This upgraded programming guide helps to learn to program with Python
- The Bestseller on AMAZON in Mainframes & Minicomputers category
- You will learn to create fun games and innovative programming with your Pi device
- It covers the Raspberry Pi 2 model B and the upgraded Raspbian OS
- It is simply one of the best raspberry pi books for learning Python
Features of the Raspberry Pi Projects Book by Donald Norris are:
- The book gives you a practical knowledge of the projects those can be done with the Raspberry Pi device
- It helps you understand the programming and work environment of the Raspberry Pi
- Every project mentioned in the book will give you the detailed information about the parts and components needed for the project
- You will be able to build some awesome Raspberry Pi projects like a weather station, a Bluetooth-controlled robot, and much more
- The ‘Raspberry Pi Projects for Evil Genius’ is surely written for the genius
This easy-to-follow guide by Sean McManus will help you to become a master your Raspberry Pi project and programming in a flash. The 2nd Edition of the “Raspberry Pi for Dummies” is a comprehensive guide with an aligned update of the Rev3 board.
Features of the Raspberry Pi for Dummies by Sean McManus are:
- Learn how to install the OS and how to connect to other devices
- You will learn to install, use and uninstall the software like an expert
- Programming guide for Scratch, Python and Minecraft on your Pi
- The 2nd edition is specially designed for the Dummies
- Also includes the latest information about the PiStore, Noobs, and making amazing music with SonicPi
This super fun guide to Raspberry Pi from Carrie Anne Philbin will help you start programming quickly. The “Adventures in Raspberry Pi” will show you how to set up and get started with developing on the Raspberry Pi device.
Features of the Adventures in Raspberry Pi by Carrie Anne Philbin are:
- The 2nd edition includes 9 cool projects to show you developing the Raspberry Pi
- It is updated with the latest release of the Rev3 board
- It tells you everything you need to know about the Raspberry Pi
- You will learn basic programming, system administrative skills, and much more with this adventurous guide
- Each project in the book includes a video which includes step-by-step instructions for the project to let you start developing the design
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has recently launched the latest Pi member named as the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B on the leap day of 2016. It is the fastest and smartest Pi device ever. For a better device, you need a better idea to get it working on a full potential. If you already have purchased a beginner’s guide for the Raspberry Pi, I suggest you take at least a single look on the above Top 5 Raspberry Pi Books which are well written in the user-understandable language.