Best Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit – Kits That are on Top in 2021
A small board with huge capacity! That’s what Raspberry Pi is. We have learned about it, used it, and marveled at it, but we just can’t get over how something so small (the size of a credit card) can be so powerful!
Whether you are a kid or a hobbyist or even a computer scientist, you will not be able to step past the Raspberry Pi without checking it out at least once. The latest version, Raspberry Pi 4, took 2019 by storm! The moment it was released, people pounced on it and wanted to own it.
If you want to jump onto the bandwagon too, you can get the best Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit of 2019 and explore it. There are quite a few amazing starter kits on the market today. So, we will let you decide which one is best for you. From our end, we will only present you with the options we think are ruling the roost at the moment. Let’s begin!
Best Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit
1. Canakit Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Starter Kit
Raving reviews and Amazon’s Choice as well! The Canakit Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Starter Kit is stopping for none! It is the best in the business today, mainly due to its ease of use, reliability, and features. We shall explore them all in detail now:
- It is available in 3 different capacities: 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4GB. We, of course, would recommend 4 GB RAM.
- It has the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with a quad-core processor (ARM v8 CPU).
- It comes with a 6-foot long cable that connects Micro HDMI to HDMI. This cable also supports 4K 60p.
- The power supply is 3.5 A USB C type. It also has a noise filter that has been customized to suit Raspberry Pi 4.
- The kit also has a set of heat sinks and a fan.
- You can play with it for hours without fearing anything. The kit is truly one of a kind!
2. Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Complete Kit
Here’s another Raspberry Pi 4 kit that we absolutely love! It is a complete starter kit with a 4 GB RAM. There are 1 GB and 2 GB variations as well if you would like to start small. Here are a few highlights:
- The Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit features dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0. It also promises 8x Data and 4x Range.
- The kit is easy to use because all you have to do is to switch it on or off based on your requirements. It works smoothly because this function was designed specifically for this product.
- It is a significant upgrade from the previous models in terms of connectivity, memory, speed, multimedia performance, etc.
- The starter kit is highly adaptable and has numerous functions that you can take complete advantage of. These include making time-lapse videos, printing, playing games, and playing media.
3. Canakit Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit
Easily the most popular starter kit on our list, this product from Canakit has a lot to offer. The best part is that it is still in the affordable range, giving all the others a hasty run for their money! Let’s dig deeper now:
- It comes with a 32GB Samsung EVO and a Micro SD Card. The card has NOOBS already loaded for you. Besides this, you will also get a card reader.
- The kit includes a classy case, as well. It is made of premium material and is quite aesthetic. The case has a low noise bearing fan and a fan mount integrated into it.
- Other items that come in the kit are a 6-foot micro HDMI to HDMI cable, heat sinks, and a power supply (USB C) that has a noise filter.
- You can build your own gaming console, learn to code, play media, and have lots of fun with this credit card sized computer!
4. Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Kit
This particular starter kit is known for its incredible ability to keep the processor cool even when you use it for a long time. It is also more affordable than the others on our list. Below are a few more details that will help you make a sound choice:
- The starter kit comes with a clear case with a pre-integrated fan. 4 heat sinks further help keep things cool. This feature also enhances the overall performance of the processor.
- It has a 4 GB RAM that many laptops use. This means it has the same capability of a regular laptop!
- The USB C power supply makes it very easy to use because it has a simple on and off switch.
- Whether you are looking for better performance, stability, memory, or connectivity from previous models, this is your starter kit.
- Along with the items mentioned above, the kit also has an adapter and a quick start guide. Make sure you go through this guide. It gives detailed information on how to get started and is a big help to beginners.
5. Canakit Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Starter Max Kit
This is a 64 GB edition, which automatically makes it more powerful than the other options on our list. So, if you are comfortable with the basics of Raspberry Pi 4 and do not mind spending a few extra bucks, this kit is for you. Enlisted here are a few additional features:
- It has a microSD card (class 10) with NOOBS.
- It also has a 64 GB Samsung EVO and a USB MicroSD card reader.
- Along with a noise filter and a set of heat sinks, the manufacturers give you 2 micro HDMI to HDMI cables! They are 6-feet long, each.
- The starter kit has a USB C PiSwitch that serves as the ON and OFF switch.
- The quick start guide and reference card have all the help you will need to fire up this starter kit and play media, play games, and code!
Raspberry Pi 4 is indeed the toy of the future! These starter kits are known to provide endless entertainment to the tinkerers and hobbyists.
You will notice that our list mainly consists of Canakit starter kits. This is because Canakit is indeed the leader today and has multiple reliable options for all hobbyists and enthusiasts. All you have to do now is to compare the options above and pick whatever you like the most.
Don’t forget to tell us what your final choice is. We are looking forward to your comments!