Top Raspberry Pi Zero Starter KitsAzad
If you are an electronic geek or interested in electrical stuff, then you must aware about the Raspberry Pi Zero. This $5 version of the Raspberry Pi Models is a huge hit and selling out everywhere in a fraction of the time it available online. It is a powerful super tiny computer comes with 512MB of RAM and a 40% faster processor than the original Raspberry Pi. If you are the lucky one among the 20,000 owners of the Raspberry Pi Zero, then the next thing comes in your mind should be what to do next?
You can do great projects with your Raspberry Pi zero starter kit. You can find a number of resources to give you a step-by-step guide to doing awesome projects with your Pi Zero. But, the difficult task is to choose and get the best Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Kit. I have tested most of the available Raspberry Pi zero starter kits and created this list of the best of them. Hope you will like it.
This is a 6 in 1 Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Kit from LOTW-BRO. It comes with a transparent acrylic case which gives you access to all the ports of your Pi device.
Features of the LOTW-BRO Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Kit are:
- The kit is made specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- A transparent and high-quality acrylic case with nylon bolts to protect your Pi Zero device
- A 5 ft. mini HDMI to HDMI cable comes with the kit to support high definition video
- The on/off control cable protects your pi zero’s power interface
- A USB hub 2.0 splitter with 3 ports is useful for connecting USB devices like mouse, card reader, Pi keyboard, etc.
At first, people find this Raspberry Pi Zero Kit from MakerBright somewhat costly, but looking at limited resources available for the pi zero kit, this is a worth-to-buy kit.
Features of the Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Kit from MakerBright are:
- It gives you 40% faster performance than the original Raspberry Pi
- Comes with mini HDMI and USB OTG port
- Uses a very low power at 160mAh draw
- A single core processor with 512MB RAM for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Perfect Pi Zero kit for the embedded projects, Internet of Things (IoT) projects, wearables, and battery powered projects
- Personally recommended kit for the Pi zero lovers
This budget pack from Adafruit has everything that you need to create awesome designs with your Raspberry Pi Zero. If you are using the Raspberry Pi kit for the first time, then it is advisable to go with this kit. The kit will be soon available on AMAZON.
Features of the Adafruit Raspberry Pi Zero Budget Starter Kit:
- The kit comes with a cheapest and super light computer- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Class 10 SD card with 8GB capacity for the Raspbian Jessie
- An HDMI adapter for getting the 1080p HDMI video/audio output
- A USB OTG cable to connect your Pi Zero with normal USB device
- A male and a female header strip (2*20= total 40)
- A USB A/Micro B cable with 5V 1A power supply or a Micro USB cable with a 5V 2A power supply
This 5 in 1 Raspberry Pi Zero Kit is developed by EEEKit. It provides all the things you need to go with your very first Pi project.
Features of the 5 in 1 Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Kit from EEEKit are:
- It comes with each component that you need to get going with your Pi Zero device
- A high-quality transparent acrylic case with gives you access to all the point of your Pi zero model as well as protects it from damages
- A micro USB home wall charger which is compatible with all the standard USB devices
- A mini HDMI to HDMI cable and a 3 port USB hub comes with the kit
- It is simply one of the best Raspberry Pi zero starter kits
This kit is specially designed for the pros in electronics and for the hobbyists who have created a number of projects with their Raspberry Pi devices. If you want to add some extra test in your projects with some genuine circuits, then this Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Pack is for you.
Features of the Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Pack are:
- It includes a low-cost, tiny sized and game changing supercomputer – Raspberry Pi Zero
- An 8 GB, class 10 micro SD card is perfect for burning Raspbian Jessie for the Pi Zero
- 40 Pin GIPO male header
- 40 Pin GPIO female header
- 40 Pin GPIO right-angle female header
- An OTG USB cable also comes with the kit
- To break out the power onto a solderless breadboard, it has an assembled Pi T-cobbler plus
- A WiFi dongle chipset lets you start straight with the IoT (Internet of Things)
- A USB console cable to make a replacement of an HDMI cable
A good Raspberry Pi zero starter kit will give you everything you need to get going with your Pi Zero device. The Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Kits can be used in projects like motion-tracking, wearables, retro gaming, etc. Hope you liked the above list and had chosen the best kit for your first Pi Zero project.
Best Luck for your Design!