Top Micro SD Cards for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3Azad
The Raspberry Pi models are designed to work with any compatible micro SD cards. And in the recent years, the importance of using Micro SD cards has been increased drastically. The popularity of the Raspberry Pi Kits has played a big part in it. Because the all the models of Pi family including Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3 rely on SD card for the process of booting the OS and storing the data files. But, knowing the importance of a Micro SD card for a Raspberry device is a totally different thing than choosing the best Micro SD card for your Raspberry Pi model. Check this post for getting a list of the Top Micro SD Cards for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
The outperforming Samsung EVO class 10 Micro SDHC card is a perfect choice for your Raspberry Pi model. It is a high-performance memory card which has a reading speed of up to 48 MB/s.
Check the features of the Samsung EVO MB-MP32DA/AM Micro SDHC Card for Raspberry Pi:
- It comes with a transfer speed of up to 48 MB/s
- It gives great speed and performance for an HD Video, High-Resolution Pictures, Gaming, Music and more
- The card is temperature proof, water proof, magnetic proof, and X-ray proof
- It is perfectly compatible with your Raspberry Pi 2 and Pi 3 models
- Also works great with Android tablets, smartphones, tablet PCs, etc.
This is an official micro SD card from Raspberry Pi Foundation. It comes with a preloaded NOOBS, so you just need it to plug in your Pi model and you are good to go.
Features of the 8 GB SD card from Raspberry Pi with Preloaded NOOBS are:
- It is a preloaded NOOBS micro SD card which comes with an SD card adapter
- It has a storage capacity of 8GB
- It is compatible with all of the Raspberry Pi models including pi zero.
- Strongly recommended for the first time Raspberry Pi users
- Preloaded NOOBS makes it able to be used out of the box
3) Games&Tech Micro SD Card for Raspberry Pi Model A, A+, B, B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
Games&Tech has designed this amazing micro SD card with preloaded NOOBS Operating System. You can create amazing projects with your Raspberry Pi kit without worrying about the memory space it requires by getting this Micro SD card from Games&Tech.
Features of the Micro SD Card for Raspberry Pi designed by Games&Tech are:
- This micro SD card is great for the beginners as well as advanced users of the Raspberry Pi
- It is easy to use and comes with plug-n-play functionality
- It is preconfigured with a newest NOOBS OS version
- It is class 10 micro SD card with 8GB storage capacity
- It works great with the latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
The SanDisk has designed this Micro SDHC card specifically for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. it is formatted to provide a high speed with a lossless recording.
Features of the SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC Card for Raspberry Pi 3 are as below:
- It is a UHS-1 Class 10 certified Micro SDHC card
- It has a storage capacity of 32GB
- It comes with a superb transfer speed of up to 80 MB/s
- This Micro SDHC card is specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- The Ultra small design helps it to consume the lowest power to help you save energy
The Chicago Electronic Distributors have designed this fastest memory card with the class 10 certification and with the latest Raspbian distribution. It is a true plug and plays micro SD card which will work immediately with your Raspberry Pi device.
Check the features of the Raspbian Class 10 Micro SD card for Raspberry Pi from Chicago Electronic Distributors below:
- It comes with the latest version of the Raspbian OS
- It has a storage capacity of 8GB and has a class 10 certification
- It is perfectly compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Also, it works great with the Raspberry Pi Model A+ and B+
- It is backward compatible with the Pi model A and model B through and included adapter
- A truly plug and play micro SD card
You need to choose a right Micro SD card which offers the best value for your money with a speedy data read/write capability. Sometimes the cheaper SD cards are having slower I/O operations nearly to 100x than a top class Micro SD card! The Micro SD cards differ in terms of size, brand, read/write speed, and durability (The latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is tested and is compatible with the Micro SD card with 64GB storage capacity). If you choose a Micro SD card from a top brand, then it will definitely reliable for many years and gives you an optimal performance throughout. So, be wise and choose the best fit for you from the Top Micro SD Cards for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 models.