Top Wireless Keyboards for Raspberry Piraspberrypi
You know well about the Raspberry Pi starter kits, right? If no, then you can check posts on the best starter kits for Raspberry Pi on our site. If yes, then you are good to go with this article. Yes, you are having your favorite Raspberry Pi starter kit in your hand and your mind has already developed many ideas to create awesome designs with it. But, before starting a good project, you need some certain things to get the best out of your Pi device. A wireless Raspberry Pi keyboard is one from it. For making an extra and complex stuff, you need a good-quality Bluetooth keyboard for your Raspberry Pi. Check this below post to get a one for your beloved Pi device.
This is a three-in-one wireless multimedia keyboard from iPazzPort. It is a combination of a fully functional Raspberry Pi wireless keyboard and touchpad mouse which can easily fit in your pocket. It is a stylish and versatile accessory for your Raspberry Pi.
Features of the Raspberry Pi Wireless Keyboard from iPazzPort are:
- It comes with a built-in rechargeable battery which can be charged via a standard USB port
- It has an auto sleep and auto wake feature for a long time use of your Raspberry Pi
- The touchpad supports both the vertical and horizontal use
- It includes a 2.4GHz wireless receiver, which allows you to use it from a distance of 30 feet
- It is compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, HTPC, XMBC, PC, Smart TV, etc.
Rii has designed this amazing wireless keyboard which is a perfect combination of a slim and portable keyboard with a large sized touchpad and mouse. It is the best for the travel media game console.
Check the features of the K12 Rii Raspberry Pi Wireless Keyboard below:
- It is a perfect wireless QWERTY keyboard with a multi-finger supported touchpad
- It has a 2.4GHz wireless technology which makes you able to operate it from a fair distance
- It comes with auto sleep and starts feature, if it is not operated for three minutes, it will sleep automatically
- It includes shortcut keys which help you improve your work efficiency
- The wireless keyboard is compatible with Raspberry Pi, Pi 2, XMBC, HTPC, Google Android Smart TV Box, Linux, Mac OS, PC, Laptop and Windows versions
This is an updated version of a wireless keyboard from iPazzPort. It is a mini Raspberry Pi keyboard which allows you to enjoy the game and home environment freely without any inconvenience of using a wired and big keyboard and mouse.
The KP-810-21S iPazzPort Wireless Keyboard for Raspberry Pi has features like:
- You can just sit back on your sofa and operate your Google Smart TV or PC without moving around with the help of this wireless keyboard
- It is perfect for the Raspberry Pi, XMBC, HTPC and Google Android Smart TV
- You can connect it to your PC using a 2.4GHz dongle
- Play games, control your smart TV, operate it in XMBC media player, and make your life easier and enjoyable
- This mini QWERTY keyboard having an operating distance of 12 meters
- Compatible to all raspberry pi versions
Rii has updated this i8+ wireless keyboard which has 92 keys and comes with a touchpad and mouse. The built-in high sensitive smart touchpad is having a 360-degree touch design.
Features of the Rii i8+ updated Raspberry Pi Wireless Keyboard are:
- It comes with a built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery which has a longer standby time
- It is easy to carry and operate with its ergonomically handheld design
- It has an increased LED backlit function, which allows you to use it in dark
- It has multimedia control keys and gaming control keys which make your game playing more enjoyable
- This updated version is perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi, Google TV box, PS3, Xbox360, etc.
This is the most ultra slim portable wireless keyboard with a stainless steel back from Rii. It is having an ultra slim design with a thickness of only 13mm.
Features of K12 Rii Ultra Slim Raspberry Pi Wireless Keyboard are:
- It is a portable and slim wireless keyboard with a stainless steel back cover design
- The elegant, innovative shape is perfect for Raspberry Pi, PC, Google Android TV, Mac OS, Linux, IPTV, XMBC, Windows versions, Laptop, etc.
- The built-in lithium-ion battery is rechargeable and environment-friendly
- It has an auto sleep mode for saving the battery life and auto awakes with any key press
- It has a convenience and easy operation
- It comes with a built-in smart touchpad with a 36-degree flip design
Having a Raspberry Pi wireless keyboard is just like having a keyboard for your traditional computer. The wireless keyboards are affordable and much easier to use. You do not have to worry about a mess of cables or have to sit just next to your monitor or TV because of a wired keyboard. It includes a USB receiver that you just need to plug into the USB port of your tiny supercomputer and you will be able to take the advantages of using a Bluetooth keyboard for your Raspberry Pi device.